Wizlink is a desktop automation software, which runs on PC workstation. The major functionality is substitution of manual work with automated data and application handling.
Wizlink focuses on delivering maximum efficiency from existing business applications, without any need to change them. Value is delivered through linking legacy applications together without even a look into databases or source codes. No programmers are needed. Wizlink is a powerful business tool:
- Highly flexible – scenarios can be customized to individual needs;
- Highly efficient – everywhere where employees interact massively with multiple IT systems;
- Quick implementation and short training time;
- Handles both fat and thin client applications;
- Multi-use scenarios increasing work efficiency;
- Point-and-click scenario editor;
- Legacy applications remain unchanged – changes implemented with no vendor support.
This help documentation is designed so you can quickly learn Wizlink as a new user and create your own scenarios.